The past year has been nothing short of challenging, and there is still a bit of uncertainty that may lie ahead, but we will continue to work together to phase back into our post-COVID normal. While many things have changed around us, one thing has and will remain consistent: our commitment to keeping our residents and prospective residents safe and healthy as our top priority.
The health and well-being of our residents, prospects, team members, and each of our families at home remain our top priority. Our management company, CLS, and its dedicated COVID-19 Taskforce evaluate each and every community on an on-going basis in close coordination with our on-site management teams, to ensure that we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
Below, you will find a comprehensive list of the steps taken and modifications that you can continue to expect as we settle into a new, more intentional way of life:
- Enhanced Sanitization Efforts– In addition to professional deep cleans, and around-the-clock sanitizations, we utilize a state-of-the-art electrostatic sprayer that is designed to efficiently attack microbes and provide a far more thorough, consistent, and complete approach to applying sanitizing chemicals. There are also several additional sanitization stations in and around our clubhouse and amenities for your convenience.
- Social Distancing Adherence– Our team members will remain 6-feet away from all persons at all times as recommended by the CDC. Please stand on designated standing spots, where marked, and adhere to any other visual cues or flyers found throughout our community; generally, do your best to keep a 6-foot distance at all times. We limit capacities in our offices and amenities based on our unique size and layout. In our fitness facilities, you may notice some machines that have been disabled to promote social distancing. The same may be true in our business centers or tech labs.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Each team member will utilize a face covering at all times.We politely ask and require that all guests/residents wear a face covering while visiting our clubhouse or any common area space within the community.
- No Contact Tours and Interactions– We have introduced no contact tours and resident interactions. Where possible, we would like for appointments to be scheduled to take a tour, and we will institute an electronic ID policy that allows us to continue to take safety precautions while allowing for no hand-to-hand transactions. New plexiglass germ shields may be present and are designed to provide a protective barrier between guests and team members for the safety of all involved.
- Communication– As we have for the duration of this global situation, we commit to continuing our open and frequent lines of communication. As need-to-know information arises, it will always be passed along.
We encourage you to reach out to your community’s leasing office with questions or feedback that you may have. We look forward to continuing to provide you with an enhanced experience and to seeing you very soon.
Until then, please take care of yourselves and each other!