Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to deliver a best in class product, and we’re passionate about our work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we want to, not because we need to.
As an elite owner-operator, we understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you.
string(13) "Pensacola, FL"
string(9) "Tampa, FL"
string(15) "Nacogdoches, TX"
string(10) "Newark, DE"
string(14) "Binghamton, NY"
string(15) "Hattiesburg, MS"
string(14) "Greensboro, NC"
string(14) "Carrollton, GA"
string(8) "Lutz, FL"
string(14) "Statesboro, GA"
string(14) "Tuscaloosa, AL"
["Corpus Christi, TX"]=>
string(18) "Corpus Christi, TX"
string(13) "Manhattan, KS"
["Iowa City, IA"]=>
string(13) "Iowa City, IA"
string(13) "Kennessaw, GA"
["College Station, TX"]=>
string(19) "College Station, TX"
string(8) "Ames, IA"
["Ann Arbor, MI"]=>
string(13) "Ann Arbor, MI"
string(11) "Lubbock, TX"
["San Marcos, TX"]=>
string(14) "San Marcos, TX"
string(10) "Athens, GA"
string(12) "Lawrence, KS"
string(16) "Harrisonburg, VA"
Choose a Location
View your Opportunities
Regional Training Specialist
Campus Life & Style, Austin, TX
We are looking for a Regional Training Specialist to join the Campus Life & Style Training Department. Reporting to the National Director of Training and Development, this position will be responsible for facilitating and monitoring various training facets for the company including new hire training, employee development programs, annual marketing & leasing training, systems training, and more.
Additionally, this person will create content and train / monitor on-site teams on company operational standards in the areas relating to marketing, facilities, operations, leasing, accounting, and more.
- Train via webinar, conference call, or physical presentation to educate field on marketing & leasing responsibilities and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments to create and deploy specialized trainings based on employee roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining compliance with all policy and laws relating to the company’s operations. This includes Fair Housing compliance, workplace harassment training, and more.
- Assist in establishing standards for the company’s property management software and begin creating training modules on how to use the software. Each training module to be role specific.
- Own and facilitate the company’s new General Manager and Maintenance Supervisor orientation program.
- Help with managing and improving the employee development program which identifies talented individuals and assists in preparing them for future roles in the company.
- Monitor and keep history of all secret shop results and assist in recommending training for each Leasing Professional to the Regional Directors if needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Organized with a structured approach to overseeing and executing on responsibilities
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Experience with training tutorial software preferred, but not mandatory
- Can-do attitude with a passion for training others
- Customer service oriented
- Student housing experience preferred