Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to deliver a best in class product, and we’re passionate about our work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we want to, not because we need to.
As an elite owner-operator, we understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you.
string(11) "Atlanta, GA"
string(9) "Tampa, FL"
string(10) "Newark, DE"
string(14) "Binghamton, NY"
string(15) "Hattiesburg, MS"
string(14) "Greensboro, NC"
string(14) "Carrollton, GA"
string(8) "Lutz, FL"
string(14) "Statesboro, GA"
string(14) "Tuscaloosa, AL"
["Corpus Christi, TX"]=>
string(18) "Corpus Christi, TX"
string(13) "Manhattan, KS"
["Iowa City, IA"]=>
string(13) "Iowa City, IA"
string(12) "Kennesaw, GA"
["College Station, TX"]=>
string(19) "College Station, TX"
string(8) "Ames, IA"
["Ann Arbor, MI"]=>
string(13) "Ann Arbor, MI"
string(11) "Lubbock, TX"
["San Marcos, TX"]=>
string(14) "San Marcos, TX"
string(10) "Athens, GA"
string(12) "Lawrence, KS"
string(16) "Harrisonburg, VA"
string(15) "Nacogdoches, TX"
string(13) "Pensacola, FL"
Choose a Location
View your Opportunities
Campus Life & Style, Austin, TX
General Job Description / Responsibilities
- Location of position yet to be determined
- Build a team of highly motivated, skilled and productive individuals who work well with others. Consistently maintain professional quality of management, communication, and reporting.
- Provide first-class customer service to prospects and residents. Ensure that all resident requests are handled promptly and professionally. Create professional and friendly office environment.
- Maintain occupancy at or above 99% and collections at or above 98% of potential income.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control; revenue improvement efforts; and effective budget management
- Focus on improvement and upkeep of the properties’ curb appeal and cleanliness
- Oversee the Maintenance Department. Implement systems, procedures, and expectations. Find ways to improve performance and productivity while reducing expenses.
- Ensure property management software is accurate, up to date at all times, and being utilized to its fullest functionality.
- Maintain a positive reputation, and relationship with school and community.
- Actively network with local higher education and city officials to establish effective working relationships for the benefit of the property and its residents.
- Promote harmonious relations among residents, parents, staff, and surrounding community, while enforcing company policies and standards.
- Ensure your team spends necessary time on campus and at local businesses to promote cross adverting and positive relationships.
- Implement and maintain a thorough annual marketing plan. Implement daily and weekly goals. Work closely with Leasing Manager and staff to ensure all potential marketing avenues are being fully utilized.
- Ensure website and marketing materials are up to date and portray the property in a positive light
- Effectively maintain product knowledge of property and competitive properties through consistent market research and networking. Ensure leasing staff develops and maintains similar knowledge.
- Establish, implement, and monitor leasing goals and lease renewal programs to meet required occupancy.
- Plan, advertise, and manage resident functions and events.
- Coordinate advertising events on campus; create partnerships with school and student programs whenever possible
- Conduct analysis of operating expenses to determine items and methods for expense cutting.
- Oversee monthly reports, budget targets, and variance reports as needed.
- Responsible for timely submissions of all necessary paperwork for invoicing, payroll, hiring, etc.
- Manage collections, evictions, and other legal and administrative tasks.
- Coordinate, schedule, and supervise activities of all contracted services, including, but not limited to: pest exterminators, trash collectors, landscaping, snow removal, turn contractors, and major repair contractors.
- React to potential situations which would cause liability to the property or the management company. Ensure all landlord/tenant statutes, fair housing laws, and safety codes are followed, and train staff accordingly.
- Perform quarterly inspections and oversee a successful turn via pre-inspections, scheduling, and vendor bidding processes.
- Update and Monitor an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor service request turnaround and ensure the responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Communicate needs, ideas, and problems effectively with Manager so properties and run as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate effectively with staff members to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all staff is also maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism, or take necessary action to correct problems promptly.
- Hold weekly meetings with employees to facilitate learning, communication, and team building.
- Promote and teach safe work practices among on-site staff and ensure all safety programs are implemented and followed.
- Perform other job duties as requested by Manager or as needed to ensure a successful property