Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to deliver a best in class product, and we’re passionate about our work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we want to, not because we need to.
As an elite owner-operator, we understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you.
string(10) "Tucson, AZ"
string(15) "Spartanburg, SC"
["Albany , NY"]=>
string(11) "Albany , NY"
string(11) "Amherst, NY"
string(13) "Getzville, NY"
string(10) "Ithaca, NY"
["San Marcos, TX"]=>
string(14) "San Marcos, TX"
string(9) "Tampa, FL"
[" Fort Worth, TX"]=>
string(15) " Fort Worth, TX"
string(11) "Waco, Texas"
["Conway, South Carolina"]=>
string(22) "Conway, South Carolina"
["Charleston , South Carolina"]=>
string(27) "Charleston , South Carolina"
string(10) "Denton, TX"
string(13) "Lexington, KY"
string(11) "Houston, TX"
string(14) "Binghamton, NY"
[" Edmond , OK"]=>
string(12) " Edmond , OK"
string(12) "Columbia, MO"
string(12) "Kennesaw, GA"
string(10) "Auburn, AL"
string(12) "Richmond, VA"
string(15) "Bloomington, IN"
string(16) "Harrisonburg, VA"
string(10) "Newark, DE"
string(14) "Greensboro, NC"
string(14) "Carrollton, GA"
string(8) "Lutz, FL"
string(14) "Tuscaloosa, AL"
["Corpus Christi, TX"]=>
string(18) "Corpus Christi, TX"
string(13) "Manhattan, KS"
["Iowa City, IA"]=>
string(13) "Iowa City, IA"
string(14) "Statesboro, GA"
["College Station, TX"]=>
string(19) "College Station, TX"
string(8) "Ames, IA"
["Ann Arbor, MI"]=>
string(13) "Ann Arbor, MI"
string(11) "Lubbock, TX"
string(12) "Lawrence, KS"
Choose a Location
View your Opportunities
Campus Life & Style, Austin, TX
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Campus Life & Style Facilities and Construction Management team. Reporting directly to the SVP of Facilities and Construction, this position will be responsible for all things related to Facilities Capital Improvements and Construction Renovations for a multi- site portfolio.
The successful candidate will develop and direct the strategic planning of multiple projects across the entire portfolio, who will oversee the coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete all assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing and completing multiple projects for a multi-site portfolio
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks as needed
- Assisting in the development of project scopes and goals
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with each project
- Serves as POC for assigned projects
- Communicate project status to site level teams and executive teams
- Performs quality control on the project throughout development to maintain set standards
- Financial and administrative oversight
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Lead, organize and plan meetings with general managers and site staff as needed
- Reporting, monitoring and evaluation of all ongoing projects
- Develop a working rapport with all Regional Directors, General Managers and Maintenance Supervisors
- Assist with new acquisitions and due diligence as needed
- Assist with Capital Projects and coordinate repairs with onsite staff while maintaining full accountability and responsibility of assigned projects
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; track project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Provide administrative support for projects to include but not limited to Contract processing, vendor set up, coding and processing invoices
- Other duties as assigned
- Will accept verifiable work experience
- 5 continuous years of Project management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies
- Time Management
- Sound decision making under pressure
- Problem solving and the ability to delegate effectively
- Organized and follow up
- Cost and risk management skills
- Organized with a structured approach to overseeing and executing on responsibilities
- Good computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and working knowledge of Excel
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet set timelines or deadlines
- Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Multi-family experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated understanding of Project management Concepts
- Budget management
- CAD experience not required but helpful
- Customer service oriented
- Travel is required but must be based in Austin, TX.
An average of 40 hours per week is anticipated and may change based on the company’s needs. The position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year except when prior arrangements have been made.
The position requires the ability to serve on-call or remaining in contact via telephone, as scheduled or as necessary.
This position requires extensive travel for training or assistance at assigned properties or region, as agreed on in advance by both parties.
The position requires the ability to lift objects more than fifty pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to perform basic maintenance tasks.
The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and must talk and hear. The employee must occasionally move heavy equipment (i.e. (furniture, appliances etc.) and is required to be safe and smart while doing so, request assistance as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles (including dirt and dust); toxic or caustic chemicals; and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock.
Employee must have appropriate clothing, basic tools, a vehicle and abide by basic safety protocols when working with equipment or on site. PPE to be provided by employer and properly utilized by employee.
Employer will reimburse for pre-approved business use of personal vehicle if paperwork if filled our correctly.