Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to deliver a best in class product, and we’re passionate about our work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we want to, not because we need to.
As an elite owner-operator, we understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you.
string(11) "Atlanta, GA"
string(9) "Tampa, FL"
string(10) "Newark, DE"
string(14) "Binghamton, NY"
string(15) "Hattiesburg, MS"
string(14) "Greensboro, NC"
string(14) "Carrollton, GA"
string(8) "Lutz, FL"
string(14) "Statesboro, GA"
string(14) "Tuscaloosa, AL"
["Corpus Christi, TX"]=>
string(18) "Corpus Christi, TX"
string(13) "Manhattan, KS"
["Iowa City, IA"]=>
string(13) "Iowa City, IA"
string(13) "Kennessaw, GA"
["College Station, TX"]=>
string(19) "College Station, TX"
string(8) "Ames, IA"
["Ann Arbor, MI"]=>
string(13) "Ann Arbor, MI"
string(11) "Lubbock, TX"
["San Marcos, TX"]=>
string(14) "San Marcos, TX"
string(10) "Athens, GA"
string(12) "Lawrence, KS"
string(16) "Harrisonburg, VA"
string(15) "Nacogdoches, TX"
string(13) "Pensacola, FL"
Choose a Location
View your Opportunities
Leasing Professional (Part-time)
Carrollton Crossing, University of West Georgia, Carrollton, GA
General Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist Managers to build a team of highly motivated, skilled and productive individuals who work well with others. Consistently maintain professional quality of management, communication, and reporting.
- Provide first-class customer service to prospects and residents. Ensure that all resident requests are handled promptly and professionally. Create professional and friendly office environment.
- Assist Managers to maintain occupancy at or above 99% and collections at or above 98% of potential income.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control; revenue improvement efforts; and effective budget management
- Focus on improvement and upkeep of the properties’ curb appeal and cleanliness. Contribute wherever possible.
- Assist Managers to implement and maintain a thorough annual marketing plan. Work closely with Managers to ensure all potential marketing avenues are being fully utilized. Share new ideas.
- Perform and record daily follow up with all prospects. Identify and communicate ways to overcome obstacles and close the deal.
- Effectively maintain product knowledge of property and competitive properties through consistent market research.
- Work with Manager to establish, implement, and monitor leasing goals and renewal programs to meet required occupancy.
- Ensure website, listing sites, social media and marketing materials are up to date and portray the property in a positive, professional, and appealing light at all times. Monitor these sites on a regular basis to promptly communicate any red flags or areas to improve to Manager.
- Assist Managers to plan, advertise, and manage resident functions and events.
- Coordinate advertising events on campus; create partnerships with school and student programs.
- Actively network with student housing professionals in you market. Shop your competitors and develop relationships with other professionals in the field.
- Assist Managers to maintain a positive reputation, and relationship with school and community.
- Promote harmonious relations among residents, parents, staff, and surrounding community, while enforcing company policies and standards.
- Outreach – spend necessary time on campus and at local businesses to promote cross adverting and positive relationships.
- Ensure property management software is accurate, up to date at all times.
- Perform lease processing and administration, and other administrative duties as needed
- Clean office, common areas, grounds, and apartments as needed to ensure professional property, office, and model appearance at all times.
- Fill in for other positions whenever necessary and assist with afterhours emergencies.
- Assist Manager to determine methods for expense cutting.
- Assist Manager with monthly reports, budget targets, and variance reports as needed.
- Assist in monthly collections calls and emails to meet collection goals.
- React to potential situations which would cause liability to the property or the management company. Ensure all landlord/tenant statutes, fair housing laws, and safety codes are followed, and train staff accordingly.
- Communicate with residents as needed, in regards to showings, service request scheduling, follow-ups, etc.
- Communicate needs, ideas, and problems effectively with Manager so properties and run as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate effectively with other staff members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, and training programs.
- Maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism.
- Participate in weekly meetings with employees to facilitate learning, communication, and team building.
- Adhere to safe work practices and follow all safety programs.
- Perform other job duties as requested by Manager.