Our team members have a strong work ethic and value a highly professional, collaborative environment. We are leaders, driven to deliver a best in class product, and we’re passionate about our work and the opportunity to be part of the CLS team. Customer satisfaction and a first-class resident experience are of utmost importance to us. We show up each day to work at CLS because we want to, not because we need to.
As an elite owner-operator, we understand that success is achieved by hiring great people, and providing them with the tools and guidance needed to do their job well. If you are excited by the opportunity to set a new industry standard, apply now and explore what CLS can offer you.
string(11) "Houston, TX"
["Murfreesboro , Tennessee"]=>
string(24) "Murfreesboro , Tennessee"
string(14) "Binghamton, NY"
[" Edmond , OK"]=>
string(12) " Edmond , OK"
string(12) "Columbia, MO"
string(12) "Kennesaw, GA"
string(10) "Auburn, AL"
string(12) "Richmond, VA"
string(13) "Lexington, KY"
string(16) "Indianapolis, IN"
string(15) "Bloomington, IN"
string(16) "Harrisonburg, VA"
string(9) "Tampa, FL"
string(10) "Newark, DE"
string(15) "Hattiesburg, MS"
string(14) "Greensboro, NC"
string(14) "Carrollton, GA"
string(8) "Lutz, FL"
string(14) "Statesboro, GA"
string(14) "Tuscaloosa, AL"
["Corpus Christi, TX"]=>
string(18) "Corpus Christi, TX"
string(13) "Manhattan, KS"
["Iowa City, IA"]=>
string(13) "Iowa City, IA"
["College Station, TX"]=>
string(19) "College Station, TX"
string(8) "Ames, IA"
["Ann Arbor, MI"]=>
string(13) "Ann Arbor, MI"
string(11) "Lubbock, TX"
["San Marcos, TX"]=>
string(14) "San Marcos, TX"
string(12) "Lawrence, KS"
Choose a Location
View your Opportunities
The Social, University of South Florida, Lutz, FL
General Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist General Manager to build a team of highly motivated, skilled and productive individuals who work well with others. Consistently maintain professional quality of management, communication, and reporting.
- Provide first-class customer service to prospects and residents. Ensure that all resident requests are handled promptly and professionally. Create professional and friendly office environment.
- Maintain occupancy at or above 99% and collections at or above 98% of potential income.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income (NOI) through the implementation of effective cost control; revenue improvement efforts; and effective budget management
- Focus on improvement and upkeep of the properties’ curb appeal and cleanliness
- Assist Manager to implement systems, procedures, and expectations. Find ways to improve performance and productivity while reducing expenses.
- Ensure property management software is accurate, up to date at all times, and being utilized to its fullest functionality.
- Oversee collections efforts at the property, in order to keep delinquencies under 2% of income.
- Maintain resident ledgers in property management software to ensure accuracy. Communicate with residents as needed.
- Perform lease processing and administration, to ensure accuracy of property management software.
- Perform regular audits of property management software and leases as needed.
- Process accounts payables in a timely manner and work with vendors as needed to ensure accurate billing and good standing.
- Conduct analysis of operating expenses to determine items and methods for expense cutting.
- Assist Manager to oversee monthly reports, budget targets, and variance reports as needed.
- Responsible for timely submissions of all necessary paperwork for invoicing, payroll, hiring, etc.
- Manage collections, evictions, and other legal and administrative tasks.
- Assist Manager as needed to coordinate, schedule, and supervise activities of all contracted services, including, but not limited to: pest exterminators, trash collectors, landscaping, snow removal, turn contractors, and major repair contractors.
- Assist Manager to maintain a positive reputation, and relationship with school and community.
- Actively network with local higher education and city officials to establish effective working relationships for the benefit of the property and its residents.
- Promote harmonious relations among residents, parents, staff, and surrounding community, while enforcing company policies and standards.
- Assist Manager to ensure your team spends necessary time on campus and at local businesses to promote cross adverting and positive relationships.
- Assist Leasing Manager and staff to ensure all potential marketing avenues are being fully utilized. Show and lease apartments.
- Assist Manager to ensure website and marketing materials are up to date and portray the property in a positive light
- Effectively maintain product knowledge of property and competitive properties through consistent market research and networking. Ensure leasing staff develops and maintains similar knowledge.
- Assist Managers with leasing as needed
- React to potential situations which would cause liability to the property or the management company. Ensure all landlord/tenant statutes, fair housing laws, and safety codes are followed, and train staff accordingly.
- Assist Manager to perform quarterly inspections and oversee a successful turn via pre-inspections, scheduling, and vendor bidding processes.
- Assist Manager to update and Monitor an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Monitor service request turnaround and ensure the responsiveness of the maintenance staff.
- Communicate needs, ideas, and problems effectively with Manager so properties and run as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate effectively with staff members to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all staff is also maintaining the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism, or take necessary action to correct problems promptly.
- Assist Manager to hold weekly meetings with employees to facilitate learning, communication, and team building.
- Promote and teach safe work practices among on-site staff and ensure all safety programs are implemented and followed.
- Perform other job duties as requested by Manager or as needed to ensure a successful property